Imagine opening a mailbox and finding a personalised and hand-written message for you? That’s indeed a pleasant feeling! Any letter or a message that is handwritten and not generic at all will directly win the recipient’s heart. Showing your appreciation towards clients or customers is a simple way to build good relationships. There are only few companies who take time and thank their people. However, companies that emphasise on offering best customer experiences make sure that they thank their customers personally.
Sending personalised thank you notes is not at all a complicated task. Thank you notes reflect gratitude and resonate positivity. They are meaningful and touching and make the receivers happy to the core. This traditional messaging style is again turning out to be popular in the modern world and resulting in everything good. It is also the easiest way to build great connections with the audiences.
Tips to create personalised thank you notes
Once you have finalised the pretty design for your thank you cards, the next step is to start creating the most impactful cards. Check out some of the suggestions mentioned below.
- See that your message reflects the personality of your business. For instance, you can add some drawings such as smiley face and express fun that you like to connect with them.
- Make sure you are not including promotional offers in the thank you notes. It will sound as if you are trying to sell, and not thank. The main motto of thank you notes is to appreciate and thank, and not business promotion.
- You can also add some interesting gifts along with the thank you note. For instance, two baked cookies, a book, a t-shirt, or a bandana. It will surely win the recipient’s heart.
- There is no such mandatory thing that your handwriting has to be perfect. Even if it awful, you can write thank you notes for your people.
- Try using a black pen or a blue pen to write the notes, and never use a red pen. However, if you can use any colourful and sparkling pen, it will bring a smile on anyone’s face.
- Use quality paper or cardboard to make good quality folded note cards. On the top you can write ‘thank you’ and inside you can write any personal note. Do not use papers with other company’s watermark.
Here is a good example of a Thankyou note card by Goop
They have also sent a complimentary gift along, which is surely appreciated by the customer.
Where to get stationery for folded note cards?
If you are looking for high-quality stationery to make folded note cards, then you can browse on the online sites for the same. There is no need to go outside and wander for the papers and pens. Sit comfortably on your couches, switch on the internet, and shop for colourful stationery that you can use to make creative and attractive thank you cards. You will definitely see a growth in your sales as customers will come back to you and purchase repeatedly. It’s time you impress your customers with a simple act.